1. Browse Inventory
Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to our SHOP.
2. Add to Cart
Select the desired product(s) you want, choose your quantity, and then click “Add to Cart.”
When you have all your products in your shopping cart and are ready to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen) and you will be redirected to the “View Cart” page.
4. Enter Discount Code
Check to see if everything looks right. If you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click “Apply Coupon.” When you’re ready, click on the green “Proceed to Checkout” button.
5. Login or Register
In the “Checkout” page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password to set up an account.
6. Accept Terms and Conditions
Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) and then click “Place Order.”
7. Payment Instructions
On the “Checkout Confirmation” page, you will see your order number, as well as the instructions on sending an Interac e-Transfer or to pay by Credit Card. Orders only ship after e-Transfer has been received or credit card payment has been made. Send e-transfers to – [email protected] with the password – mindawake
8. Canada Xpresspost Tracking
Once we collect your e-Transfer, your order will be processed and shipped the following business day. You can track your parcel directly from your dashboard.
Free Delivery over $200.00 anywhere in Canada
- Delivery Guarantee: All orders are guaranteed by Canada Post to arrive on time, with the exception of Newfoundland, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories. (For more details: Xpresspost FAQs)
- Same Day Shipping: Payment must be received before 10am Monday–Friday (excluding holidays) for same day shipping. Orders Received after 10am Monday to Friday will be shipped the following Business day. We do not ship out parcels Saturday or Sunday
- Age Verification: To purchase Magic Mushroom Edibles, you must be 18+ in Alberta, 21+ in Quebec and 19+ in the rest of Canada and be able to purchase Magic Mushrooms edibles. You must provide a valid government-issued photo ID such as a drivers license, passport, etc. Your ID must include the expiry date and your date of birth.