PLACING AN ORDER
How do i place an order?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to placing your order online with Magic Mushies.
*Please note we are MAIL ORDER ONLY. We do not ship to hotels. You must provide a valid Canadian mailing address for shipping.
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to /shop/.
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity, and then click “Add to Cart.”
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart and are ready to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen) and you will be redirected to the “View Cart” page.
- Check to see if everything looks right. If you have a coupon code, enter the code and click “Apply Coupon.”
- When you’re ready. click on the green “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to create an account.
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll then click “Place Order” on the “Checkout Confirmation” page. You will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac e-Transfer. Orders are only processed after e-Transfer has been received.
- Once we accept your e-Transfer your order will then be processed (you will receive a confirmation email), and your parcel will be shipped the following business day (where you will receive a final confirmation email). You can then track your parcel via your Dashboard once the tracking number becomes activated.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
What methods of payment do you accept?
- To send an e-Transfer, you must use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union. Sending an e-Transfer only takes a couple of minutes.
- Please send your transfer to [email protected].
- Instructions will be provided with your online invoice, and orders ship only after the e-Transfer has been deposited.
If you are new to Interac e-Transfers, please visit
How do I send an Interac e-Transfer
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank/credit union, then sending an Interac e-Transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
Please send your e-Transfer to [email protected]
Google.ca is a great tool, and if you search “your bank name” + Interac e-Transfer, you should easily find instructions on how to send an internet e-Transfer with your financial institution.
For additional information on sending an e-Transfer, please contact your bank or
I sent my e-Transfer. What next?
It could take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your e-Transfer email notifying us of your payment. Your e-Transfer will be pending until we deposit the funds when we process your order.
If we receive your e-Transfer by 12:00pm Monday–Thursday, your order will be processed by the next business day. After an order is processed, it is shipped by the end of the next business day. We do not ship Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
You will be notified via email when your order is processing, and again once your package has been shipped.
What are the shipping fees?
All orders are shipped via XPressPost. All orders under $150.00 are charged $18.99 for shipping. Orders over $150.00 Nationwide (Canada) receive free shipping.
What will happen to my order if I don't submit payment?
Once you’ve placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac e-Transfer. Your order will be kept on hold until we receive your e-Transfer. If we do not receive your payment within 2 days, your order will be canceled.
Is there Tax?
Taxes are included in the cost of products.
CANADA POST & COVID-19
This is an Important Canada Post Policy and Delivery update.
Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic Canada Post has adopted policies to safeguard their employees and their clients. Below is an exerpt from their website.
‘We’ve eliminated the need for customers to sign for parcels at the door to minimize personal contact. If you have a parcel or mail to pick up at a post office, we ask you to practise social distancing if there are other customers waiting to pick up items. Above all, we ask everyone to be patient and respectful. Being anxious at this time is completely understandable, but we are all in this together.’
Full Covid-19 Letter to the Public
Canada Post Covid-19 Updates (including policy updates, hours of operation, delivery)
Canada post parcels may be delayed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and are no longer requiring signatures for packages delivered. Please see the link to the Canada Post annoucement above.
Canada Post tracking information has not updated recently
Your tracking number is available to you once we complete your order – it will become activated once processed by a mail worker.
If you’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not updated in some time, it’s most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common.
However, more often than not, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete).
Can i order for my family or friends?
No, members may not order for their family members or friends. The recipient’s signature is required upon delivery. If your family or friend(s) wish to also get products, they need to go through our sign-up process and we will ship to them directly.
How long does it take? will i have my order the next day?
- Delivery: Once shipped, deliveries usually take 2-3 days to arrive, you may follow along using your parcel tracking number once your order is completed.
- Shipping: Orders over $150.00 include free delivery. We ship via XpressPost.
- Delivery Options: Orders over $150.00 include free standard/regular delivery. You are able to expedite delivery with these additional paid for delivery options. Regular Parcel, Priority & XpressPost Parcel.
- Please note: Bulk orders (10 or more of the same product), and orders including capsules may take up to 5 business days to process before being shipped.
- Payment: Payment must be accepted before an order can be processed. After an order is processed it is shipped by the end of the next business day. We do not ship orders Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Any orders received after 12:00pm Thursday will be processed the following Monday or Business day. ***See the Covid-19 update on the Home page for any current updates to the order process.
- Delivery Delays: Depending on your location, some smaller towns or remote locations may have a slightly longer delivery process.
- Weekend Orders: We do not ship out parcels Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If you place an order during those days, your parcel will be processed the following business day once we have received payment.
- Free Regular Delivery: Orders over $150.00.
Can I track my parcel?
Yes, once your package has been shipped you can track your parcel from the Dashboard. Your parcel tracking number will be activated once it is processed by the post office.
what happens if my parcel arrives with incorrect or damage items?
If you receive a parcel that is damaged, please send a photo and short description to [email protected] so our team can rectify the issue as soon as possible.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS AND CUSTOM ORDERS
If you’d like to purchase items in a quantity that is currently unavailable online, please feel free to contact customer service with your order request at: [email protected] and we’ll happily accommodate whenever possible. Inquiries for custom products are always welcome.
Are the photos of the actual products?
Yes, all photos are of the actual products.
How will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped by Canada Post via XPressPost.
When will my order be shipped?
- Delivery: You may choose your preferred shipping method, delivery times are dependent on which method you’ve selected.
- Payment must be accepted before an order can be processed. After an order is processed it is shipped by the end of the next business day. We do not ship orders Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Any orders received after 12:00pm Thursday will be processed the following Monday or Business day.
It can take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your Interac e-Transfer. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is processing, and again when your parcel is ready for shipment.
Can I add/edit/cancel my order?
You can only edit your order before payment is made. If you have already paid, you can make a separate order for the additional items you would like—or you can cancel the order and the e-Transfer to make an entirely new order.
How will my order be packaged?
Your order will be discretely packaged with the utmost care to protect and maintain your privacy. We use discreet mail envelopes and non-descriptive boxes, there is absolutely no indication of what is inside.
What happens if I do not receive my package?
If you do not receive your package by end of business hours on the expected arrival date, let us know and we will open a service ticket on your behalf with Canada Post. In the unlikely event that your parcel is deemed lost, we will send you a replacement package at no cost.
- We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues.
- If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, let us know and we will file a trace with Canada Post.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable,” we will send you a 1x replacement package, free of charge.
My package is going to the wrong destination
If you are tracking your package and it looks like it is headed to the wrong city, please contact us at [email protected] as soon as you notice this so we can get your package on its way to you!
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion, as postal employees have to manually enter each postal code in the system; if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1–2 days.
Do you ship outside of Canada?
No, we do not ship outside of Canada.
Do I have to live in Canada?
Yes, you must live in Canada and have a valid Canadian address to ship products to. We do not ship to hotels.
What age do I have to be to Order Magic Mushrooms?
To purchase Medicinal Magic Mushrooms, you must be 18+ in Alberta, 21+ in Quebec, 19+ in the rest of Canada, and be able to provide a valid government-issued photo ID such as a drivers license, passport, etc. Your ID must include the expiry date and your date of birth.